Bookings are essential and places are limited.
To book, select the button on the right, and select Business Leaders Summit within Education.
Online bookings closes at 12noon on Friday 10th August. To book after this time please visit us on site during expo hours.
Your Summit ticket includes:
- Business Leaders Summit, Sunday 12 August 10am-4.30pm
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Degustation lunch served in the Platinum Lounge
- Admission to the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo 11 & 12 August
- Executive Hour from 9am-10am Sunday 12 August which allows you exclusive access to exhibitors without having to compete for attention with all the crowds
- Entry to the Platinum Lounge including refreshments and Platinum Hour from 3pm-4pm on Saturday 11 August – a special networking and learning event designed to explore the global trends affecting your industry with special guest Jane McKellar
Ph: +61 2 9422 2859
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a trade event?
Yes, it is a trade-only event and open to salons in the beauty and associated industries only.
Do I need to register to book my ticket?
Yes, everyone needs to register. Registration is done using the online registration form above (one registration per person).
How do I register if I've attended before?
If your name is already in our database simply fill out the registration form, you will not need to provide business ID. Please note that the spelling of your first name, surname and email address need to match the same details you registered with last time. The system will then pick up all your other contact details.
How do I register if I've never attended before?
Complete the online registration form above and then send in your registration confirmation number along with business ID. Business ID can be any formal document which has your name and the salon name (or industry relevance) included.
- Personalised business card (appointment cards do not qualify)
- Pay Slip
- Invoice from a supplier including your salon name
- Company cheque book / credit card